Continually impressed by what Library of America comes out. This looks like a very impressive set of novels.
Now, for the first time in this definitive two-volume set, their greatest works are presented in a handsome collector’s edition featuring authoritative texts and a chronology, biographies, and notes reflecting the latest scholarship.
- Cane, Jean Toomer
- Home to Harlem, Claude McKay
- Quicksand, Nella Larsen
- Plum Bun, Jessie Redmon Fauset
- The Blacker the Berry, Wallace Thurman
- Not Without Laughter, Langston Hughes
- Black No More, George Schuyler
- The Conjure-Man Dies, Rudolph Fisher
- Black Thunder, Arna Bontemps